Obtaining A Criminal Case Disposition

Unfortunately because The District Attorney's Office case information is not considered "public", we cannot give you case information or a final disposition, on your, or any other criminal case.

You MAY however inquire about case information by coming in to the Clerk of Courts Office, or through the Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts (AOPC) public website. This site allows different options for you to search and will give you much of the same information about pending or closed cases that a visit to the Clerk Of Courts Office would provide.  Scroll down to where it shows Public Web Docket Sheets, and there you may select the appropriate court.