The Cumberland County Commissioners have approved funds to be used for grants that will assist businesses, non-profits, and municipalities with COVID-19 recovery efforts.
- Business marketing activities to help rebuild business lost during the pandemic. A business must be able to show pre and post pandemic revenue to prove that they need assistance in recovery.
- Business modernization/automation and job training.
- Emergency Services radio purchases, as part of the county-wide emergency radio project.
- Non-profit services to residents and businesses to support recovery from the pandemic.
- Facilities construction/renovations that are needed for non-profit usage.
- Municipal projects that are needed to support COVID-19 recovery efforts or prevention of the spread of COVID-19 or other diseases.
- A business/non-profit located in or operating in Cumberland County.
- The project funds must be used to help Cumberland County residents, municipalities, or businesses in the county.
- Supporting underserved populations
- Providing service to overcome the negative impact of COVID-19
$50,000 - $2 million
How To Apply
For more information about grant match requirements, application deadlines, and instructions to apply online, visit our Grant Application page.