What is case management?
The case management program:
- Operates administrative and professional supports
- Helps individuals assess their needs and strengths
- Oversees paperwork
- Offers explanations and descriptions concerning available resources
- Advocates for appropriate services for people in care
- Helps consumers decide which resources may be helpful and connects them to those appropriate resources
- Follows up with consumers to see if there are additional problems with accessing resources
- Provides general support for people in all aspects of their move toward recovery
Who can receive it?
Case management services are available to any consumer currently registered in the County Mental Health System.
How can I get the service?
Entrance into the program is through one of the following locations:
|NHS The Stevens Center
33 State Ave.
Carlisle, PA 17013
|Holy Spirit Behavioral Health Center
503 N. 21st St.
Camp Hill, PA 17011
When you call, ask for "Intake."