What is supports coordination?
- Operates a system of administrative and professional supports offered to registered individuals in the County IDD System
- Oversees the paperwork and accompanies providing services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Offers explanations and descriptions concerning available resources
- Helps consumers decide which resources may be helpful and connects individuals with the appropriate resources
- Follows up with consumers to see if there are additional problems with accessing resources
Who can receive supports coordination?
Services are available to any individual currently registered in the County IDD System.
How can I obtain services?
Entrance into the program is through:
Cumberland/Perry IDD Base Service Unit
Human Service Bldg., Ste. 301, 6 W. High St., Carlisle, PA 17013
717.240.6320 or toll free 866.240.6320
Ask for "Intake."