Local Student Assistance Programs

How to Find SAP

Student Assistance Programs exist in every middle school and high school in Cumberland and Perry Counties - and in some elementary schools as well. To find out more about SAP in your school, start by visiting district web sites.

Some districts do have SAP web pages, but if this is not available, check for the name of a school counselor who can describe the building's Student Assistance Program in detail.

Drug and alcohol liaison services are provided to local districts by three agencies. Cumberland-Perry D&A Commission serves all Cumberland County school districts with the exception of West Shore, which is served by Diakon Family Life Services. Perry Human Services provides liaison services to all Perry County school districts.