How do I file for support?

A spouse or custodial parent/guardian may file a support action by appearing at the Domestic Relations Office Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 3:30 P.M. For further information, please review

Filing for Support

Show All Answers

1. How do I file for support?
2. How is support determined?
3. What is the quickest way to begin receiving support?
4. How is a support order enforced?
5. How do I file an "appeal"?
6. What if I have additional support related questions?