How do I enter a District Justice Judgment?
After 30 days from the day of your Judgment, come to our office with the following: the original judgment twice signed by the District Justice and the DJ seal, a copy for the defendant, a SASE addressed to the defendant, and cash or money order in the proper amount. (see Prothonotary Fees) However, within those 30 days the defendant can file an appeal. If this was done, you can not file a Judgment.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Prothonotary's Office located?
2. Do you have forms for all the filings?
3. What do I need to bring to obtain a passport?
4. How do I appeal a License Suspension or
5. How do I file for a Divorce or Annulment?
6. How do I obtain a certified copy of my Divorce Decree?
7. How do I find an attorney for my case?
8. Do I obtain a marriage license in your office?
9. How do I appeal a District Justice Judgment?
10. How do I enter a District Justice Judgment?
11. How do I change my child's last name?
12. What is the difference between a "Notice to Resume Prior