How do I file for a Divorce or Annulment?
Annulments are treated the same as a Divorce. We do not recommend that you use forms that you take from the Web or purchase at a book store because this paperwork may not apply to what is required in Cumberland County. Consult legal counsel. If you decide that you want to do the filing yourself, you must research the PA Rules of Civil Procedure to see what is satisfactory to this Court. Note that the staff here in the Prothonotary's Office is not able to help you with this paperwork.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Prothonotary's Office located?
2. Do you have forms for all the filings?
3. What do I need to bring to obtain a passport?
4. How do I appeal a License Suspension or
5. How do I file for a Divorce or Annulment?
6. How do I obtain a certified copy of my Divorce Decree?
7. How do I find an attorney for my case?
8. Do I obtain a marriage license in your office?
9. How do I appeal a District Justice Judgment?
10. How do I enter a District Justice Judgment?
11. How do I change my child's last name?
12. What is the difference between a "Notice to Resume Prior