How are my services paid for?
Residents who have medical assistance (or HealthChoices) can contact the Community Behavioral Health Care Network of Pennsylvania at 888.722.8646 and ask for member services.

For residents with limited or no private insurance coverage, no eligibility for Medical Assistance / HealthChoices, and no other resources to pay for mental health services, the County Mental Health Program Office funds local agencies to provide behavioral health services. The County Program also pays for selected specialized services that typical private insurance and HealthChoices do not cover. Priority is given to persons with serious and persistent mental illness.

Show All Answers

1. How can I receive mental health services?
2. How are my services paid for?
3. How can I get medications refilled when I just moved to Cumberland or Perry County?
4. How can I schedule a court-ordered psychiatric evaluation?
5. What should I do regarding someone whose behavior I am concerned about?
6. How can I find out where to get mental health care if I have private insurance?