Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
- Applications for the real estate tax credit for active volunteer firefighters and volunteer ems personnel are due by December 15, 2023.
All existing rules to be rescinded effective 1/1/24 or 30 days after publishing in the PA Bulletin. New rules effective 1/1/24.
The 2024 Court Calendar is now finalized.
- Cumberland County urges state lawmakers to reauthorize and increase the 9-1-1 surcharge before it expires on Jan. 31, 2024. This is the county's primary source of funding for our 9-1-1 center.
- The Recorder of Deeds Office will be increasing fees effective Nov. 13, 2023 due to reauthorization of a temporary surcharge from the APOC. Filers are encouraged to eRecord documents if possible so that documents are not rejected for incorrect payment.
- 2024 Dog Licenses are available for purchase in-person or online from the Cumberland County Treasurer's Office. Annual dog licenses are required for all dogs 3 months & older that don't have a lifetime license. Dogs must be licensed by Jan. 1 each year.
- Calling all hunters! Our best buck contest is back for its second year and accepting submissions until December 15, 2023.