Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
- Cumberland County Aging & Community Services is looking for five members to serve a three-year volunteer term on its advisory board. The full board consists of 15 county residents with a wide range of life experience. Apply by Friday, April 14.
– The Cumberland County Board of Commissioners is looking for residents interested in serving on the CAEDC Executive Committee. Application deadline is Friday, April 14.
Cumberland County prison celebrated its inaugural graduation of six inmates from an Aramark In2Work program that will help to reduce recidivism.
Prison Warden, Travis Shenk, said upon completion, the In2Work program sets inmates up for success in a job wit...
Cumberland County officials this week described major shortages of mental health services, saying the “ripple effects” include children and families going without badly needed help, people ending up in jail and homelessness.
Cumberland County announced Tuesday it has issued $47,124 in real estate tax credits to 197 active volunteer firefighters and EMS personnel in the county.
CARLISLE, Pa. (WHTM) — The Cumberland County Board of Commissioners recently announced $266,607 in grant funding for nine different projects across the county.
The grant funding is being provided through the Land Partnership Grant Program, which ...
- Insufficient state funding puts Cumberland County mental health services in jeopardy. Join us for a Town Hall Meeting on April 3 at 6 p.m. at the Lower Allen Township Building to discuss the Mental Health Budget Deficit and the potential impact on you.
- Cumberland County encourages our residents to take a few minutes to complete PennDOT's survey asking for information about how you travel, transportation issues, and budget priorities. The survey is open until April 30, 2023.
- Recycle old tires at our Tire Collection event running May 15 - 17 from 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. each day at the Cumberland County Recycling Center. The cost to recycle tires is 15 cents per pound, and pre-registration is required.