Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
How Do I ... ?
Agriculture, Development & Planning
Cumberland County Bridge Capital Improvement Program
– The County owns and maintains 19 bridges and shares joint ownership and maintenance responsibilities with York County for an additional 9 bridges of varying type, size and age.
Harrisburg Area Transportation Study (HATS)
– HATS is the designated Metropolitan Planning Organization for Cumberland, Dauphin & Perry Counties and is responsible for coordinating federal funding for transportation project.
Capital Area Transit (CAT)
– CAT provides fixed routes bus services in Cumberland County
– Rabbit Transit provides shared ride transportation to residents of Cumberland County
Commuter Services of PA
- Commuter Services of PA assists businesses, governments and individuals with commuting services.
Bridge Capital Improvement Program
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow